Visitors 2080
0 photos

Douglas Equipment Ltd, Kingsditch Lane, Cheltenham, Glos.

Founded in 1947 by Frank L Douglas, the company produced 4-wheel drive forestry tractors based initially on shortened and strengthened ex-WD AEC Matadors re-equipped with 9.6 litre AEC diesel engine, winch, land anchor, new cab & Trakgrip tyres. Later models were built up from parts sourced direct from AEC. Douglas continues to manufacture aircraft handling tractors, dockside & distribution tractors & other special products.
This gallery is empty.