AEC 854 JM6566
Former RAF refueller JM6566 first registered in May 1947 seen at AEC 90 at Newark Showground on May 26th 2002.
Acquired from Byron Park Govt Sales by showman Walter Scott, then in 1949 to Ex-Herbert Hirst & Family, showmen, of Drighlington near Bradford.
Brought to Newark for the 90th Anniversary AEC Rally by Jim & Joy Lyon. Chassis no 854094. (NF) #2