1913 Commer YC ER3977
Entered by Commer Cars Ltd., Luton. 'Barnet' type fire tender, a one-time L.C.C. appliance new to Shooters Hill Fire Station in South London. Re-purchased by Commer in 1924, reconditioned and sold to Chivers & Sons Ltd., Histon, as part of the works fire service. Returned to Commer in 1961 and since completely renovated and restored. 4-cylinder, 3,770 c.c. engine, preselector gearbox with steering column control and Henry Simonis 350 g.p.m. pump.