1937 AEC Regent DLU92 STL2093
Entered by D.J Cowing, Plumstead, S.E.18. This double deck bus entered service with the London Passenger Transport Board fitted with an A.E.C. 7.65 litre indirect-injection engine of the Ricardo Comet Mk III type. The all metal body was by Park Royal. A direct-injection engine was fitted after 1946 and, in 1949, a 1939 STL16 body, with double opening windscreen, replaced the original. Sold in 1955 to Reliance Motors, Newbury, it was purchased for preservation in 1958 and restored to 1939 livery.