1913 Ford Model T BH4081
Entered by A.H. Wyatt, Newbury, Berks. Built as a car, this was one of many converted into a commercial by Baice by fitting a chassis entension and chain drive rear axle. The conversion was carried out in 1921, in which year the 14-seat country carrier's body was built by Pitts of Barton Stacey. The vehicle was run as a bus by a Mr. Dovey of Owlesbury, Hants., until 1933 and has been with its present owner since 1961.