1929 Dennis E type EA4181
Entered by R.T. Coxon, Handworth, Birmingham. This bus was bought new by West Bromwich Corporation for tram replacement on the Smethwick and Oldbury routes. Converted to an abmulance in September 1939 and back to a bus in April 1945. Used as an illuminated display bus with a canvas body over a box-like frame covering the original body from 1948 until presented for restoration early in 1964. The body is a locally-built 32-seater by Dixon of West Bromwich.