General Purpose lorry, 6x4, 3- or 5-ton, built to War Office Subsidy specifications. 5.1 litre 4-cyl petrol engine, open cab with fold-back canvas top. Forward & normal control prototypes trialled in 1932. First Ministry contract placed in 1935 for the forward control version.
The rear bogie was also used on the 6x6 Type 854/0854. In common with other military types the Marshal was not listed in contemporary literature.
© CCMV Classic Commercial Motor Vehicles